Sudoku is a classic number puzzle game where the player must figure out what numbers go in the blank spaces on the game board. This Unity project comes with a Sudoku Puzzle Generator editor window which generates Sudoku puzzles to be used in the game. The puzzle generator can create puzzles of any valid size (4×4, 6×6, 9×9, 12×12, etc). It uses human Sudoku solving strategies to make grading puzzle difficulties easy.
The full source code and Unity project files are available for purchase on the Unity Asset Store. You can also try it out for free on the Google Play Store! Links below!
Get the full project source code!
Download and play it!
Download the documentation.
Sudoku Puzzle Generator Features
- Generates valid Sudoku puzzles (Puzzles with only one solution)
- Create puzzles of any size! 4×4, 6×6, 9×9, 12×12, etc.
- Set desired number of clues to placed on the final board.
- Specify which Sudoku strategies must be used or which strategies to ignore. This lets you generate puzzles for different difficulty levels!
- Set the number of puzzles to generate and place in the specified folder.
- Comes with 1200 randomly generated puzzles in four different difficulties (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert)
- A new random puzzle is used when the player selects a difficulty so they never play the same puzzle.
- Undo: Allows the player to undo previous actions.
- Erase: Removes numbers/notes from cells.
- Notes: Place notes in cells blank cells.
- Hints: Reveals the proper number in the selected cell.
- Asset comes with a Light and Dark theme that can be set by the player in game. New themes can be created using the Theme Manager.
- Statistics can be view by the player for each difficulty. Game stats include number of puzzles completed, average time, and best time.
- AdMod and Unity Ads for Banner, Interstitial, and Reward Ads!
- Unity IAP to remove ads and purchase hints!
- Designed for Android/iOS portrait orientation.