Dot Connect is a fun line puzzle game where the player must connect all the same colored dots by drawing a line through the grid. All dots must be connected and all spaces on the game board must be filled for the level to be complete. With this asset you can create levels of any shape! Not just squares! You can also add “blockers” to levels which are cells that line segments cannot go into.
The full source code and Unity project files are available for purchase on the Unity Asset Store. You can also try it out for free on the Google Play Store! Links below!
Get the full project source code!
Download and play it!
Download the documentation.
- Organize levels into Bundles and Packs. Each Bundle can have multiple Packs and each Pack can have multiple Levels.
- Game comes with 1550 levels spread over 2 Bundles and 12 Packs.
- Easily create new levels using the Level Creator Editor Window which automatically generates levels for you.
- Create levels with blocks in them! Blocks are spaces on the game board which no line can use.
- Create non-square levels! Use the Level Editor to select spaces on the board as blank spaces. This can be used to create levels of different shapes!
- Lock Packs based on Stars or IAP. Packs can be locked until the player acquires enough stars or it can be locked until the player purchases to unlock it.
- Hints! If a player is stuck on a level they can use a hint which will place a line correctly on the board for them.
- Saving: Game saves its state so the player doesn’t lose their progress.
- Ads: Supports AdMob and Unity Ads for Banner, Interstitial, and Reward Ad types!
- Reward Ads: If the player is out of hints they can watch a reward ad to get +1 hint.
- IAP: Supports IAP for removing ads, purchasing hints, or unlocking packs.
- Clean, formatted, and commented code.
- Designed for Android and iOS portrait layout.